Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Two Little Monkeys

This little monkey is all smiles because his best friend turned two this week, and he knows what two year-olds are like.  




Not only are they super affectionate (prone to toting you around by your tail, just as you prefer), they also know how to make some mean mischief.


Not to mention the fact that two year-olds appreciate jumping on the bed almost as much as monkeys do.

(Note to Monkey, from Mom: I am on to you! Please observe the cautionary tale 'Five Little Monkeys' sitting next to your bed- it is just as much for you as it is for her.)

Yes, I am pretty sure that Monkey looks so smitten because he is dreaming up adventures for the two of you, Ailish.


He is thanking God for the days that he gets to share with you, and
rest assured, he is not the only one.
We love you, 'baby'.

Happy 2nd Birthday!

1 comment:

Faith - faithfulmommy.com said...

How cute! My little man is just giving up his "bun bun" (except at bedtime). It is bittersweet. I know he needs to, but I love it when kiddo's love their lovies.
Ps I found you via other such happenings.