Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Restorer of Broken Walls


"This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live 20 and that you may love the LORD your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the LORD is your life." ~Deuteronomy 30:19-20




There is a young girl and her family that need your prayers right now and in the coming days. A young girl that I firmly believe was given the chance at life 13 years ago because of another community who committed to stand watch on her behalf. 

 They prayed for a baby that was being knitted together in her mommy's womb; For her mommy and daddy who knew a life that was so difficult that they could not see enough hope in their circumstances to consider bringing another child into the world. 


They pleaded before God alone, and on a November day that I will never forget, the little red headed girl was given a gift.

 Her first breath.


I thank God for that gift and I thank Him all the more that He is not content with giving us breath alone; that His plans for us go beyond what we could ever hope or imagine; that His plans for us are for abundant life.

Would you pray with me for this family that they would find this?   There is what seems like overwhelming rubble surrounding them right now. Discouragement. Confusion. Lies. 

So much hurt.

Would you pray to rebuild the wall of protection around them?
Pray for wisdom and truth and hope and healing.

Would you pray that there would be a way through the destruction and that it would be as clear as day?

I have confidence to ask for a miracle now because God has done it before.

 Would you stand with me in prayer?

No comments: